Cruise, Walk & SailAbel Tasman Full Day
Includes DOC Enviro Access Fee of $10.25 Adult, $6 Child
SAVE $31.00 with our new family package! (2 Adults and 2 Children)
Departing Kaiteriteri Beach cruise on your pre-arranged water taxi to Anchorage Bay. Enjoy a 1.5 hour self-guided walk around the Pitt Head loop track with panoramic views over the Park, taking you to one of our favourite beaches at Te Pukatea Bay, and then back to Anchorage.
Join your sailing catamaran at 1:30 pm for your afternoon sailing, enjoying the antics of New Zealand fur seals along the way. Catch the sea breeze, sail out to sea and back to Kaiteriteri Beach by 4:30pm
National Park walk options from Anchorage Hut include:
- Discover Te Pukatea Beach (our favourite beach) & walk the Pitt Head Loop Track - 1.5 hrs return
- Discover Cleopatra's Pool, a natural rock pool with a moss-lined waterslide - 2 hrs return
- Meeting Place and Time: 30 minutes prior to water taxi departure time, Abel Tasman Ticket Booth, Kaiteriteri Beach.
- Departs & Returns from: choose either 9am or 10:30am* Kaiteriteri Beach, Return at 4:30 pm to Kaiteriteri Beach.
- What's included: 30 minute Water taxi journey, 1-2 hrs Freedom walk, Three hour skippered sailing tour, Complimentary tea & coffee, visit Fur Seal colony. Toilets on board sailing catamaran.
- Essential to Bring: Your day bag, layers of warm clothing, wind proof jacket,comfortable walking shoes, your own water bottle, your packed lunch (unless pre-ordered), plenty of sun screen (SPF 30+ is best), sun hat, sun glasses and your camera!
*Water taxi Summer Timetable only (15 October to 30 April). Water taxi is pre-arranged by Abel Tasman Sailing Adventures, please advise your preferred travel time at time of booking.