Join a select few others in experiencing the Abel Tasman National Park with a difference. Sail the coastline of the Abel Tasman National park and stay on board our large comfortable catamaran, eating fresh, locally prepared meals and waking to the birdsong of Adele Island. Cabins are private doubles or twin share, with private or share bathroom, suitable for 2 to 8 guests.
Day 1: Depart Kaiteriteri Beach at 5.00 pm
Day 2: Return Kaiteriteri Beach at 9.00 am
Includes: Sail Kaiteriteri beach to Adele Island Return, dinner, continental breakfast and a night's accommodation on board.
Price is per person, based on twin share or double cabin i.e. two people per cabin
- Sail the coastline from Kaiteriteri beach to Adele Island, taking in the golden beaches, bays and islands
- Sail past Split Apple Rock and stop to take your picture (bringing your camera is a must)
- Access to the yacht’s inventory including; sit on kayak, stand up paddle board, fishing & snorkelling gear, and dinghy
- Anchor in the lee of the island where you are welcome to go ashore (this island is predatory free and so the birdsong is amazing).
- Sit back, relax and enjoy the scenery while our skipper takes care of dinner for you
- Watch the sunset from the best position in The Park
- Let the motion of the waves rock you gently to sleep on board your yacht, anchored in a secluded, boat only accessible part of the Abel Tasman
- Wake early to listen to the dawn course birdsong
- Sail back to Kaiteriteri beach during a serene part of the morning before the national park opens to other operators for the day.
Add On (separate booking required):
For those that really want to make the most of the pristine Abel Tasman National Park, there is also the option to add additional activities to the end of your overnight trip. You can disembark in the Abel Tasman mainland, rather than cruising back to our Kaiteriteri beach base.
- A coastal walk Watering Cove to Marahau (3.5 hours walk approximately)If the dates you are interested in are not listed as available please enquire.
- Combine a morning walk to Anchorage, to meet for the afternoon sail from Anchorage back to Kaiteriteri beach base.
- Combine a walk further north to Bark Bay with a return on an afternoon water taxi